Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weekend Breakfast Recap

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of hosting a house guest. And what a pleasure it was! 
It was a delightful visit; HG and I made some memories along with some delicious breakfasts.

Breakfast #1:
Huevos Rancheros and Pancakes. HG made some stellar pancakes using this recipe, and I manned the huevos (by the seat of my pants). I think I overdid the accouterments, as the flavors became a bit muddled, but I'll treat that as a lesson (lessen the toppings). Beverages were bullshots, mine served in a frosted wine glass. Fancy!


 

Breakfast #2
Spinach, kale, artichoke quiche served with bacon and yellow tomatoes. This was all HG, so you'll have to goad him for the quiche recipe. It was heavy on the vegetables, light on the egg and cheese, and divine!


Breakfast #3
Various stuffed crescent rolls (in the style of a box of chocolates sampler), bacon, pancakes, and quiche. Take the opportunity to use your imagination instead of looking at a photo. (Or just look above. Leftovers. But just as good the 2nd time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment