Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Roundup: This and That

This
is amazing.  My sister gave it to me for my birthday along with other kitchen goodies.  The smell of it is so intoxicating, it actually inspires me to clean.  Is it weird that I have given serious thought to wearing it as a perfume?

That
race in Little Rock?  Yeah.  Didn't happen.  For a multitude of reasons, toenail-related and otherwise. Instead, I went to Tunica to play trivia in the Mid-South Tournament. No prizes, but lots of fun.

This
would be milk jam.  Or at least my first attempt at milk jam.  My parents gave me two cookbooks, one of which is full of non-traditional tantalizing canning recipes.  Milk jam caught my eye, as it reminded me of my favorite It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia recipe, milk steak.  Look for a more detailed post about this endeavor.

And that
would be scrambled egg pizza.  What up, Hog and Hominy?

No comments:

Post a Comment