Friday, September 22, 2017

Fashion Challenge: Week 7

Sorry for the lapse, Pattiwagoneers. Last week was homecoming, so that meant jeans every day for me. Today will be a twofer, so look for a food post in your feed. HoCo week was a nice break from the fashion challenge, but I'm back in Week 7 with three new looks. And please, hurry up, fall. I'm ready for you and your sweaters and your tights and your boots and your scarves. 


 


Tuesday (Day 16): 

Went casual after a jet setting weekend with a chambray (still my current favorite fabric) tunic from Target and black pants from Banana Republic. Shoes were black thong sandals from Nine West. This look would be cute with some booties, too, right? I spy a Saturday outfit this fall. 

Wednesday (Day 17): 

Black and white polka dot dress (from where else but Target) and red Tieks. New backdrop here, the beautiful LHS library. And shout out to Gracie for being a good sport and taking my photo after school. 

Thursday (Day 18): 

Seersucker shirt from Gap that I bought my very first year of teaching to give Baby Pattiwagon some professional airs. I wore it with black pants, again from Banana Rep and Nine West nude flats.