Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fashion Challenge: Week 6


Another short week on the Pattiwagon due to Labor Day, and yet again, who's complaining? I am coming off a whirlwind weekend (See: Houseguest, Amazing), so I went for some easy breezy hair, makeup, and clothes this week. 

Tuesday (Day 13): 

Calvin Klein pants in bright pink, Target high necked top with peplum and lace, and Nine West flats. Check. Check. Check. (Although these pants have been begging to be hemmed since I bought them. Sorry pants, you'll have to wait another year.)

Wednesday (Day 14): 

I love how this look exudes the transition from summer to fall. Black tee and army green vest from Target. Black jeans from J. Crew. The shoes are my favorite moccasins from Target, I believe. They have served me so well and are just barely holding on at this point. Someone please remind me the next time I find shoes I love that I need to buy three pairs. 

Thursday (Day 15): 

Pattiwagon original alert! I made this shirt a couple years ago from really simple pattern. I think the fabric choices really make it pop. Black/white houndstooth with teal lace on top. It's a shirt I can't wear too often, and for that reason, I really like it. Paired it with black J. Crew pants and my Malachi shoes