Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fashion Challenge: Week 10



Tuesday (Day 27): 

Finally broke out the booties on this post-fall break Tuesday. And it felt good. I got these as a Christmas present in NC last year and have loved them since. (Photo does not do their cuteness justice.) I wore them with a belted army green dress from the Targe. I like this look. 

Wednesday (Day 28): 

Calvin Klein "snakeskin" print pants. I'm not sure why I felt compelled to buy these on an outlet mall trip last summer, as animal prints are not really in my fashion repertoire. But, they match well with this black Target top and red Tieks, so perhaps I should open myself up more to the wild side of prints. 

Thursday (Day 29): 

Had planned an outfit of a cute dress and black blazer for this Thursday, but alas, I woke up ten minutes before I had to leave the house. I quickly realized leg hair depilation wasn't going to happen, so I grabbed the first ensemble I could put my hands on. Wide leg (not my fav right now) Old Navy khakis, blue chambray Levis shirt, and a much beloved scarf from my friends Corrie and Michael. On my feet are dark brown Sperrys. Not bad for ten minutes.