Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh, Hi There

How are you?  Nice to see to see you again.  I'm glad you didn't forget about me.  But just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I haven't been getting on with my bad Patti Wagon self.  Case in point: 

Froze 35 pounds of greens with my Aunt Jane in Kentucky. I'm very excited to experiment with recipes this winter. (Note: When I say I'm excited to experiment with greens what I really means is that I'm excited to experiment with pork fat.) Blog post on the greens freezing to come. 

Pencil case refashioned from a pair of corduroy pants.  The pattern is an amalgamation of instructions found here and here.  I am very pleased with how the case turned out, and I have a few more projects using these pants in the hopper. 

And my teacher of the year application is coming along quite nicely. 

I will leave you with the promise to try to blog more successfully in the months of October and November. Just don't hold me to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment