Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Catch-up Post #2: PSAT Camp

As I alluded to in my last post, I've spent a big chunk of my summer getting ready for PSAT camp. For the past six years, our theme has been Hollywood, but this year, we're going Around the World. My co-teachers are crafty, but I'm not sure they enjoy it as much as I do, so I usually take the lead on the decor. Here's a post about Hollywood. Pretty impressive, right? We go big. Here's what I've done so far this summer: 

Painted flags on candy buckets. Kids love candy. 

Made four Brazilian fruit hats. We bought hats for each of our groups and could not find inexpensive and accessible hats for the Brazilian group. So I made them. More photos available on my Instagram. I like to pose.

Drew a bunch of signs. Inexplicably, I did not photograph the giant airplane I made, but these are the group signs, and photos of the kids will go in the head spaces. I am in love with these.









So suffice it to say, I'm excited for camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment