Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Fashion Challenge: Week 17

This is the last week of the fashion challenge, and while I'll still try to wear some new outfits in the new year, I'm not going to be so strict with the "no repeat" rule. Also, it was another week (weak?) at school, and I saved all my photos for the end, hence the same hair, make-up, and lighting. On to the outfits!


Monday (Day 54):
Gray button down from Old Navy, black jeans from J. Crew, and a scarf that Daddy Pattiwagon brought me back from Uganda. And tennies, because it's standardized testing season. Only happens, like, six times a year.

Tuesday (Day 55):
Black top and sweater from Target and blue/black skirt from the Unclaimed Baggage Store, leggings, and black booties. It has gotten a little large (well, I've gotten a little smaller), so I took some alterations practice and took in the sides to maintain a snug, high-waisted fit. 


Wednesday (Day 56): 
Black Banana pants and tunic made by Mama Pattiwagon with a pattern reminiscent of deviled eggs or avocados. The Clayton ladies may all have matching ones. It's one of those shirts that I really like but can't wear so often. See: memorable print. 

Thursday (Day 57): 
For my last day of the challenge, I chose this black skirt with exposed gold zippers on the sides. Exposed gold zippers are a fashion trend I plan to keep, even if I have to add them myself. I believe this skirt was a purchase Mama Pattiwagon made at her favorite consignment shop. It was a little big for me, so you can see more of my alterations handiwork this week. The skirt is form fitting with an elastic waistband, so I just took one side in a couple inches. Definitely not a professional job, but this is a fashion challenge, and I wasn't going to pay for that! I'm wearing it with a Bargain Barn top and cardigan from Target. 

So that concludes the fashion challenge, Pattiwagoners. Thanks for following along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment