Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Big Break

My school was featured on one Memphis's local news stations as the "Cool School of the Week." Lucky me, I got to be interviewed, and I thoroughly appreciated the 30 seconds of notification I got. I'm generally terrible in front of the camera, and the more time I have to think about it, the worse I get. I think I did a'ight here. If the video doesn't play, you can go to this link for another view. And if that doesn't work, sorry, this is a low-tech blog.


In other school news, we are changing the theme of our summer workshop to "A Trip Around the World." For the last three years it's been Hollywood, as seen here. So my beloved MGM and Hollywood signs need to be replaced by maps and airplanes. I started work on a world map, and it's even bigger than Hollywood, clocking in at 8' by 14'. I'll keep you updated on my progress on what's beginning to feel like my life's work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment