Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Busy Busy Booking

I know I took a long sabbatical from posting, but it is wonder that this is my first post about busy booking, as that has been a big part of my crafting over the last couple years and my main source of Pattiwagon revenue (!). I've made eight in total, four for friends and family and four that I've sold. If you or someone you know is interested, hmu. 


Here are the top five reasons I enjoy making them: 
  1. They're just so cute. 
  2. I get to be creative in the designs. No book (or even page) looks the same. 
  3. Nothing is wasted. Tiniest bit of black felt left? That's an eye for a cow. 
  4. They take just enough concentration. I can easily watch tv or listen to podcast while I'm working, but I still feel productive with my time. 
  5. Getting to see them in action. See below for a video of the world's cutest nephew enjoying a "peek-a-boo" page. 













Here is a sampling of some of the finger puppet pages I've done. The Harry Potter puppets are my favorites. 

And finally, nephew pointing out "Pappi." <heart melts>

No comments:

Post a Comment